Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Our little Tater Tot

I have been meaning to write about my pregnancy so far... 
18.5 weeks in, better late than never!



What a change this one has been. Aside from being sick in the first trimester I have honestly felt great! Praise The Lord!! By 14 weeks I no longer had to take any medication for my sickness, and I have felt more energized than ever!! Nesting has already set in, which is awesome! 

As for food cravings, it has mostly been salad, occasionally pickles, and every so often; french fries. My aversions have consisted of cucumbers, salsa, and recently gram crackers. Its just such a change from my pregnancy with Micah. But I have cherished both pregnancies equally the same. I absolutely LOVE being blessed with life growing inside me.
The movements are becoming more and more noticeable, and its a feeling that I am absolutely addicted to!

We find out in 2 weeks if it is a boy or girl! I am starting to count down by the days just so I see the number go down each day!! Spencer is certain it's a girl because of how opposite this pregnancy has been.. I have been inclined to believe the same. And because I have felt like its going to be a girl I am betting its a boy! haha. Either way, I am just excited to know. Then the burp rags, rag quilts, and room decor will commence!! :) And so will the countdown to meet little Tater Tot. 


For you formed my inward parts; 
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Just for fun I thought I would include a picture of my pregnancy with Micah at 18weeks.

yikes, what a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment